About the Department
Welcome to the Assessment and Program Evaluation Department website for Clover Park School District. This site provides information about state, district, and career & college readiness assessments. These assessments indicate:
- Student performance at state, district, school, and class levels
- Attainment of knowledge and skills compared to the K-12 Learning Standards
- District, school, class, and individual growth towards learning targets
- Career & College Readiness
Assessments and Program Evaluation also serve our staff and community by:
- Clarify what students are expected to know and be able to do
- Target instructional and intervention strategies to meet the needs of individual students
- Provide data and inform action to assess in evaluation of district programs
A variety of tests are used throughout the year to provide measures of student progress toward meeting the state Essential Academic Learning Requirements. These requirements are the core of the Clover Park School District curriculum.
Alternate verions of the calendars.