Skyward Family Access
Getting to Skyward Family Access
Frequently Asked Questions
Skyward Family Access is a Web-based tool that gives you access to your student's school information.
With one login, you can view information about all students in your family who are attending a school within Clover Park School District. For example, you can view:
- Student, family and emergency contact information
- Assignments and grades
- Class schedules
- Messages from the school or teachers
Your child's school will give you your user name and password.
You can make the request right from the Skyward Family Access login screen and have that information sent to your email address on record. Please notify your child's school if your email address changes.
- Go to the Family Access login screen.
- Click the "Forgot your Login/Password?" link
- Follow the instructions
Click on the Account Info button on the top right of the screen:
Then click on the 'Change my Password' or 'Change my Email' button:
No. Skyward Family Access is password protected and restricts information to each student's parents/guardians. Be sure to keep your password safe.
Please notify the school if any information changes.
Go to the Student Information screen, in the General Information section and click on the teacher's name to send them an email.
Skyward Family Access is viewed in a standard Web browser like any other web-based software, so it should work on your computer. However, we recommend checking the following:
- Make sure you are going to the correct Web address: http://family.cloverpark.wa-k12.net.
- Skyward Family Access will be down periodically for maintenance. If you see a message that Skyward Family Access is down for maintenance, please try logging in again the next day.
- Make sure you are using a common Internet browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari.
Clover Park School District does not support off-site technology or software. Please consult your computer dealer or software vendor for computer or software problems.